Battleground Mobile India (BGMI) officially launched by the Krafton team. Krafton Team launched the stable and final version of BGMI (Battleground Mobile India) on 2-July-2021. The game is now only available for only Android device but sooner in the next coming up weeks the game will be available for iOS devices too.
How to Download and Install Battleground Mobile India (BGMI) in Android and iOS?
You can download the BGMI APK from here, visit this page there you will get the download link from here you an download the BGMI for you Android device.
- Download the BGMI APK + OBB file from the download link provided in this article.
- Now open the game follow the below procedure, if you are having installing the APK and OBB file then you can watch the Video Tutorial
- Now it will ask you for permission, just allow then as shown below
- Now installation process start processing, just click on update button.
- Now it will download the update and will restart after downloading of these resources completed.
- When downloading of resources completed a new dialogue box will box asking for restart the game. Just click on OK button and start the game again.
- Now after you restart the game you will see this dialogue box, asking you accept the terms and conditions. Just Accept the Policy to move one step more forward to PUBG Mobile India (BGMI).
- Now Login with your desired method like you can use Facebook, Instagram or Gmail to login in BGMI (Battleground Mobile India).
- That’s it you have successfully downloaded the Battleground Mobile India APK in your Android device
YouTube Tutorial of Downloading and Installing BGMI APK and OBB File
Note: BGMI is not launched for the iOS devices so there is no method to download it for the iOS device but you can play PUBG Mobile Global for you iOS device.