8 Ball Pool
- a simulator of a game of sports billiards. MOD long line. Without exaggeration, this game can be called the most popular among billiard simulators. Over 400 million people worldwide installed this game on their phones. Different versions of the game, ranging from the classic pool and ending with rare species of Russian billiards.
Of greatest interest is the fact that you will play with real people through the Internet. You can train before the game and complete various tasks that the program will select. If you are confident in your abilities - try playing a tournament in which several players will meet at once, but there will be only one winner. Buy better cues and win rings, which will show everyone - that your level of billiards is very high.
Download 8 Ball Pool MOD apk v. 4.2.0 [Extended Stick Guideline]MOD v. 2 info:
1. All rooms are open,
2. Since you have a 999 lvl,
2. Long aiming line to the end of the screen (full screen).
3. In rooms without lines, your have a line!
4. MOD2 added the “White Ball” mode, that is, when breaking
5. Pyramids you can put the Cue ball (white ball) anywhere on the table.
Download 8 Ball Pool MOD apk v. 4.1.0
How to install games with cache (OBB) on Android? Step-by-step guide
If the game is from the Google Play Market, then the folder for OBB and its contents is automatically installed, then you go through the game and your cache increases, new data is added to it. We will analyze the installation of OBB, downloaded separately. The process is generally simple and does not require special skills from you. You just need to copy the data to a specific folder on your device.
Before performing any actions, we recommend you to download one of the file commanders, such as: ES Explorer, And Explorer, Root Explorer or Solid Explorer, on your phone or tablet. Download the game (.apk-file) with the cache (archive) and unpack it in the following folders: /sdcard/Android/data/ or: /sdcard/Android/obb/. If you have the possibility to connect the gadget to the computer – it would be more convenient.
Attention: If there is one or several files with the .obb extension in your cache folder, then the cache must be copied to the folder: /sdcard/Android/obb/, if not, then the folder: /sdcard/Android/data/.